3 replies to this topic

#1 davefmurray

davefmurray

Creator of Gridiron Heroes

• Administrators
  • 138 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:36 PM

Cityfires is CRAZZYYY talented. He wrote all of the music for Gridiron Heroes. He has skills to pay the bills. He is too legit to quit.

Check out his latest album. It is very airy and ambient and probably the best, most subtle use of chiptunes I have ever heard.

#2 ComptonEMT

ComptonEMT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:00 PM

Well... mainly these days I listen to Creative Commons music as I run a creative commons shoutcast that streamers can use as background music. As such I'm always looking for new bands. Lately I found a good one from Russia named "Other Noises" ... the song i'm really digging on for them was Tell Me Why from their newest album S.L.A.S.H.

Listen on Soundcloud.com

7lXZg8z.png

Ignore the twitch link in the image but click the image to get to my hitbox where i stream now.

Check out my YouTube channel HERE where I export my gameplay to when I remember to do so.

Looking for Royalty Free Music for videos and streams? Check out the Creative Commons Radio Shoutcast and its Lineup Spreadsheet

#3 davefmurray

davefmurray

Creator of Gridiron Heroes

• Administrators
  • 138 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:39 PM

I was really hoping this was going to be a Backstreet Boys cover.

#4 ComptonEMT

ComptonEMT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 03:35 AM

lol... no... but for some odd reason i can sing that whole BSB song. 

7lXZg8z.png

Ignore the twitch link in the image but click the image to get to my hitbox where i stream now.

Check out my YouTube channel HERE where I export my gameplay to when I remember to do so.

Looking for Royalty Free Music for videos and streams? Check out the Creative Commons Radio Shoutcast and its Lineup Spreadsheet