2 replies to this topic

#1 davefmurray

davefmurray

Creator of Gridiron Heroes

• Administrators
  • 138 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:57 PM

Setting up a controller or gamepad on a Mac is super easy.

• First, download GamePad Companion here: Attached File  GamePad_Companion.zip   414.2K   3 downloads or on the Mac Store.
  • Secondly, unzip the file and open GamePad Companion. (Make sure your gamepad is plugged in first.)
  • Third, start to map your buttons. Use the images below to properly set your axises up.
  • Finally, map your buttons to A & S.
  • Enjoy GH with your new controller! Be sure to pickup the MAN mode upgrade first! Read this topic how to unlock for FREE!

16uyU.jpg

1cVPz.jpg

1hN5E.jpg

6RbH.jpg

eE06.jpg

FWR5.jpg

• Enjoy GH with your new controller! Be sure to pickup the MAN mode upgrade first! Read this topic how to unlock for FREE!

Any questions or have other tips?! Reply below!

#2 joelshitshow

joelshitshow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 12:57 AM

I decided to try Man vs. COM finally. I downloaded GC from the App Store and installed it. However, it's version 3.3. I can map the buttons and D-pad fine, per the screenshots, but when I go to play, the X axis makes the player go up and down. The Y axis does nothing. Reversing them doesn't seem to make a difference. I'm using Chrome, and I've tried 2 different USB controllers.

#3 davefmurray

davefmurray

Creator of Gridiron Heroes

• Administrators
  • 138 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:26 AM

I decided to try Man vs. COM finally. I downloaded GC from the App Store and installed it. However, it's version 3.3. I can map the buttons and D-pad fine, per the screenshots, but when I go to play, the X axis makes the player go up and down. The Y axis does nothing. Reversing them doesn't seem to make a difference. I'm using Chrome, and I've tried 2 different USB controllers.

Hit up Carvware support here: http://www.carvware.com/Support.html